Easily make purchases and track business expenses with our debit card. Always have direct access to a designated account balance — plus, the power to make purchases around the globe, around-the-clock.
Equip your business with easy purchasing power. Multiple cards can be issued with pre-set employee limits as needed.
Reduce costs of purchasing checks
Simplify expense tracking
Multiple cards can be issued
Pre-set employee limits as needed
Safer than carrying cash
More convenient and safer than checks
Make purchases online or in-store virtually anytime, anywhere
24/7 access to funds via ATMs
Terms and conditions of using SBFP bank cards:
- Under an agreement with MasterCard and Visa International SBFP Bank is issuing cards through its correspondent bank elsewhere in Europe and China. These bank cards are accepted worldwide.
- SBFP Bank does not apply bank cards daily withdrawal limits to bank cards for each USD and EUR denominated current account.
- The Debit card remains the property of the Bank but can be held and properly used by the cardholder.
- The Debit card is not transferable and cannot be used as a pledge for security or deposited as a guarantee.
- The USD card is linked only to a USD current account and the EUR card only to a EUR current account
- All issued cards can be used for the same types of transactions.
- ATM where the client withdraws the funds applies its own fees for the withdrawal that is payable along with the charges applied by SBFP Bank. SBFP Bank does not own or operate any ATMs. When using the ATM facilities of other banks all the fees, limits and commissions concerning the transactions are subject to the valid rules and regulations of the relevant bank which owns the ATM. They may charge a supplementary fee for use of their ATM.
- SBFP Bank is not liable to refund any fees charged by any other bank in connection with any ATM use by a Loyal Bank Client.
- The outgoing transfers are made online using the Online banking system.
- The incoming transfers are supposed to be done only with the use of the payment instructions the client receives on activation of the account.
- The Bank is eligible to change the payment instruction of the client at any time, the client is obliged to use solely the most recent payment instructions the bank provides.
- The client is supposed to use the USD instructions for USD account transfers and EURO instructions for EURO account.
- Each time the client awaits an incoming transfer to the SBFP Bank account, the client is obliged to send to the manager the copy of the transfer on the day of the operation.
- The client is obliged to consult the manager if the incoming transfer exceeds the amount of 100 000.00 EURO/USD/GBP whereas the manager will instruct the client properly concerning planning big amount receiving.